Thursday, January 8, 2009

Help develop this blog

In its first 51 hours of existence, 85 posts were published in this blog. Below you can see a map, countries which in some ways have been mentioned in reports are marked with red. The ambition of this blog is to provide a truly international perspective on the Gaza solidarity work, crossing language and regional barriers in its coverage of events. But as you can see there are several grey spots on the map. What about Thailand, Hungary, Colombia or Senegal?, just to mention a few.



I know there are many more stories that could be covered, but I simply cannot gather them all myself. There are corners of the world wide web unknown to me, news sites I've never visited and languages I cannot dechiffer. Do you have information on solidarity action, big or small, or links to news stories, please write a comment to this blogpost. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment